Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TV Talk.......

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TV Talk.......

    Who else is addicted to Desperate Housewives?? I hopelessly hooked! I'm also hooked on Boston Legal, I LOVE James Spader.

    So who else is hooked?



    Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

  • #2
    OMG I'm addicted to DH!!! I've been watching from the beginning and think it's hilarious. I love Gabrielle (gotta love her modeling for Siesta King mattresses in tonight's ep). The plot thickens with every ep. I can't wait until we find out what's really going on with Mary Alice... we shall see...

    -Stephen
    Do you remember your imagination?
    When Neverland was your destination.
    Your magical adventure isn't over yet,
    Just hold on tight and don't forget...

    -Remember When, Theme of Disneyland's 50th

    Comment


    • #3
      Oh I love Desp HouseWives! Tonights episode is waiting for me on my Tivo.
      Mike and Susan are my fav characters. Carlos is nice on the eyes too :o

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by WindPhyreDude
        OMG I'm addicted to DH!!! I've been watching from the beginning and think it's hilarious. I love Gabrielle (gotta love her modeling for Siesta King mattresses in tonight's ep). The plot thickens with every ep. I can't wait until we find out what's really going on with Mary Alice... we shall see...

        -Stephen
        I love Gabrielle too!! I loved her "please don't talk to the model" sign tonight!! Tonight was a GREAT episode!



        Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Disguy
          . Carlos is nice on the eyes too :o
          IF he trims the chin yummy



          Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

          Comment


          • #6
            Desperate Housewives..... *sigh* how I love it!!

            Damn if that new gardener isn't as hot as the old gardener. Also... poor Mike and Susan. DAMN YOU MEDDLING KIDS OF LYNETTE *shaking a fist*
            She walks in beauty, like the night
            Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
            And all that's best of dark and bright
            Meet in her aspect and her eyes.....

            --Lord Byron

            Comment


            • #7
              I have never watched Desperate Housewives.

              I watch Surreal Life, Strange Love & all sorts of reality tv shows.

              If Desperate Housewives comes out on dvd, I'll buy it or if they have rerun's in the summer. It's too late to start watching it, I missed so much


              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Malibu Minion
                I watch Surreal Life, Strange Love & all sorts of reality tv shows.
                Oh I dig Surreal Life, at least this on this time. Peter Brady grew up HOT!!



                Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

                Comment


                • #9
                  Peter Brady is sooo hot.


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by dsnylndmom
                    Oh I dig Surreal Life, at least this on this time. Peter Brady grew up HOT!!
                    OOOH don't even get me started on that guy..DAMN!
                    I watch Surreal life and almost every reality show. Yes sad I know. :o

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Disguy
                      OOOH don't even get me started on that guy..DAMN!
                      I watch Surreal life and almost every reality show. Yes sad I know. :o
                      Damn you're pathetic






                      ***** :love: but I love you :love:



                      Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        DH tonight the best line after Bre slaps her husband.." was it as good for you as it was for me?" My mouth full of White Zin pretty much flew accross the room.lolchokelolchoke sort of how it went.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Disguy
                          OOOH don't even get me started on that guy..DAMN!
                          I watch Surreal life and almost every reality show. Yes sad I know. :o
                          I love reality tv, what's your favorite show?


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Malibu Minion
                            Peter Brady is sooo hot.

                            Yeah... he gets my black heart pumping tar again.

                            Homina Homina :devil:
                            She walks in beauty, like the night
                            Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
                            And all that's best of dark and bright
                            Meet in her aspect and her eyes.....

                            --Lord Byron

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I am sooo loving DH. Nathan gets the credit for making me watch the show. He was hooked on it before me. tee hee.

                              Tonight's show was really really good. I hope that Lynette mends things with her neighbor so she can take care of the kids. Something has to go right for someone on that show sooner or later.
                              Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                              I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.



                              May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

                              NO GOATS!

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by Malibu Minion
                                I love reality tv, what's your favorite show?
                                hmmm well right now I'm hooked on Cold Turkey. They take 10 smokers in a house and make them quit for cash. Oh and Celebrity fitness is good too.

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  I have never seen Cold Turkey, what channel is it on.

                                  I'm really hooked on The Real world.


                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by mamabot
                                    I am sooo loving DH. Nathan gets the credit for making me watch the show. He was hooked on it before me. tee hee.

                                    Tonight's show was really really good. I hope that Lynette mends things with her neighbor so she can take care of the kids. Something has to go right for someone on that show sooner or later.
                                    I went from hating the neighbor and cheering Lynette when she egged her to almost in tears when she was talking to the boys in her living room. I tell you I go through every emotion watching each ep of DH...


                                    -Stephen
                                    Do you remember your imagination?
                                    When Neverland was your destination.
                                    Your magical adventure isn't over yet,
                                    Just hold on tight and don't forget...

                                    -Remember When, Theme of Disneyland's 50th

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by DISNEYJUNKIE
                                      DH tonight the best line after Bre slaps her husband.." was it as good for you as it was for me?" My mouth full of White Zin pretty much flew accross the room.lolchokelolchoke sort of how it went.
                                      that and "can I run these through the dishwasher first?"

                                      -Stephen
                                      Do you remember your imagination?
                                      When Neverland was your destination.
                                      Your magical adventure isn't over yet,
                                      Just hold on tight and don't forget...

                                      -Remember When, Theme of Disneyland's 50th

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        I watched the very first episode of DH... I thought it was really funny and interesting... but I think the only reason I got to see it was I must have gotten off work early or something. I work most Sundays so I don't get to see it.

                                        Comment

                                        Get Away Today Footer

                                        Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X