This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last night was great TV!!!

Arrested Development just gets better and better and more subversive and funny!!! OMG! I wish I taped last night's episode.....we were laughing so hard, we missed half the jokes!! The writing is SO tight on that show!!! Tobias is such a source of crack-ups....last night was one of his best episodes of the season so far. His tape of himself talking......god, none of it is fit to by typed!! :devil: HiLARious!

DH was soooo good last night. I was crying "No!" when Mike got shot....then I started giggling when he drove away....some people die when they get shot, but not Mike. He drives.

And Bree putting the handcuffs in the dishwasher.....Rex's face when she asked if she could...priceless.

My husband exclaimed a little too gaily that it looked like Gabrielle was in Sephora...I swear my man loves that place as much as I do.

Lynette telling the boys to pick their poison....and her smile=psychological warfare. We were cracking up. I love her character!!!

Okay.....Boston Public. I was so tired I forgot to tape it, but we watched the bar fight and my husband and I were cracking up so HARD! My husband has never watched an entire episode, but he loves all the opening scenes. That scene was priceless! My favorite scene (a few weeks ago) has got to be Spader under Rhona Mitra's desk, he pops ups up when he heard something on TV, wiping his face. :devil: I was like, "They can't do that on ABC!!!" Hilarious! Especially since she was like, "So I guess we're done?" and wasn't very happy about it. I have that one on tape....my husband was dying laughing!

Good TV last night!

On to 24 tonight!

Comment

I am hopelessly hooked on DH, but I'm confused about something. I don't understand the direction they are taking Gabrielle's character? I would have gotten this diva attitude earlier in the run, when she still had everything. Now, she has been through so many humbling experiences that I don't quite get it. She's seems like meaner and more stuck up now that she has nothing, than she did when she had everything. Is she overcompensating or is this a touch of weak writing (or acting)?

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell
        DH was soooo good last night. I was crying "No!" when Mike got shot....then I started giggling when he drove away....some people die when they get shot, but not Mike. He drives.

And Bree putting the handcuffs in the dishwasher.....Rex's face when she asked if she could...priceless.

My husband exclaimed a little too gaily that it looked like Gabrielle was in Sephora...I swear my man loves that place as much as I do.

Lynette telling the boys to pick their poison....and her smile=psychological warfare. We were cracking up. I love her character!!!

Okay.....Boston Public. I was so tired I forgot to tape it, but we watched the bar fight and my husband and I were cracking up so HARD! My husband has never watched an entire episode, but he loves all the opening scenes. That scene was priceless! My favorite scene (a few weeks ago) has got to be Spader under Rhona Mitra's desk, he pops ups up when he heard something on TV, wiping his face. :devil: I was like, "They can't do that on ABC!!!" Hilarious! Especially since she was like, "So I guess we're done?" and wasn't very happy about it. I have that one on tape....my husband was dying laughing!
        !
        Totally agree with all the DH things you just said and I also yelled "is she in sephora?" when I saw that scene :o

The bar scene on BL, I was ROLLING "here's another Hundred go help your friend" I just adore James Spader.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I am a guy who watches Desperate Housewifes.......

I love watching the girls fight and work.... hehe (great reason to watch.....)

What i want is them to have a episode where the entire cast goes to the beach.... hehe

(I just got myself into a whole.. but most of the discussion is about the guys... i thought I would change it up a bit..)

Comment

Originally posted by Malibu Minion
            I have never seen Cold Turkey, what channel is it on.

I'm really hooked on The Real world.
            It's on PAX. I've never seen a show on that network before. My BF thought If I watched that show I'd want to quit smoking. When actually it makes me crave a cigerette even more.

Comment

My not to be missed show is Gilmore Girls> I've watched that show since it first started.

For one thing, the writing is witty, snappy and real. I love the relationship between Rory and Lorelai. It makes me hopeful for my own relationship with my daughter.

I still need to get the DVD sets. Watching them on Netflix is not enough!!
              She walks in beauty, like the night
              Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
              And all that's best of dark and bright
              Meet in her aspect and her eyes.....

--Lord Byron

Comment

My two shows are Lost nd 24 but I think if I saw Housewives I would be hooked
                Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
                I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
                ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom
                  Oh I dig Surreal Life, at least this on this time. Peter Brady grew up HOT!!

Christopher Knight is so HOT! I guess he used to be overweight & went on some reality show to get fit. And now look at him. YUM YUM. Faint

Ok, now that I'm done lusting over Chris. (Drool) I love Desp. Housewives. Especially Bree and the S&M thing that's going on. Too funny.

Lost is EXCELLENT, 24 Rocks and I've gotten into Battlestar Gallactica. Yes you heard right! Not the 70's version either but the new gritty dark one on SciFi. If you like SciFi then I suggest checking it out.

Can't miss American Chopper or Monster House. More cute dudes! :lol:
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rainfully
                    I watched the very first episode of DH... I thought it was really funny and interesting... but I think the only reason I got to see it was I must have gotten off work early or something. I work most Sundays so I don't get to see it.

You MUST get Tivo or some version of DVR. NOW! Do not pass go! Once you've gotten DVR you'll never miss a thing ever and it's the best thing in the world. I live & die by my Tivo.
                    sigpic

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X