Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Ducktales - WOO HOO!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ducktales - WOO HOO!

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=3889

They Listen! They ACTUALY LISTEN!

:bow:

Re: Ducktales - WOO HOO!

Rescue Rangers is also coming out on the same day.
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
    sigpic
    Flickr

Comment

What about Tail Spin?

Comment

This makes me so excited! :yea: It gives us hope that someday the complete Disney Afternoon will be available on DVD. Now, if we could just get Zorro... :beg:
        "Then the heart of Eowyn changed, or else at last she understood it."
        ~The Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien

Looking for Faramir... :unsure:

Comment

Sweeeeet!

Comment

OMG I am soo excited!!! Ducktales has to be one of the best TV shows of all time! I better start saving my money

Comment

Great news! :yea: I would rather it come out season by season instead of a "best of" I can't believe Ducktales had 100 episodes! I don't think Disney ever created that many episodes for a cartoon series again, did they?

Comment

I got the alert e-mail about that and Rescue Rangers yesterday... so excited!!
                "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

Comment

Ducktales? Rescue Rangers? I'm speechless. This is great news! I'm doing a happy dance as I type right now! I'm still hoping for Tale Spin and Darkwing Duck though!
                  The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

Comment

I'm very excited - I'm ordering it on the day. I've been waiting for this for the last 5 years.

Re: Darkwing, Talespin, Gummi bears, Goof Troop, etc.
                    My advice : Buy Ducktales and Chip N Dale (the latter I'm not as exctied about, but will buy) and they will come. If Disney sees the $$$ generated by Ducktales, Disney will be inclined to try out other DVDs.

As for Season sets - I hope this is what they are doing. I have never heard of a 3 disk best of. Ducktales should come out in 4 parts - about 25 each (Give or take what they do with the 5 parters).

Comment

That is the best news that I have heard in weeks! :yea: Now all we need on DVD is Darkwing Duck. :beg:
                      I just finished Kingdom Hearts 2 and now I WANT A MICKEY!

Comment

Originally posted by Hound Dog
                        That is the best news that I have heard in weeks! :yea: Now all we need on DVD is Darkwing Duck. :beg:
                        Just wait - we are getting the two Muellers out on DVD, next we need the Silversher's (Gummi Bears and TaleSpin).

(And if you cant work out what the hell I'm saying - I'm talking about the people who wrote the Theme Songs - Mark Mueller did DuckTales + CNDRR and Micheal Silversher did Gummi Bears + TaleSpin)

Comment

Wouldn't it be great if they actually are planning on releasing the Disney Afternoon 'toons in chronological order, as to which premiered first? Though, I guess "Gargoyles" being out before Ducktales throws that idea out the window just a little. ^^;

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X