• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ducktales - WOO HOO!

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=3889

They Listen! They ACTUALY LISTEN!

:bow:

Re: Ducktales - WOO HOO!

Rescue Rangers is also coming out on the same day.
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
    sigpic
    Flickr

Comment

What about Tail Spin?

Comment

This makes me so excited! :yea: It gives us hope that someday the complete Disney Afternoon will be available on DVD. Now, if we could just get Zorro... :beg:
        "Then the heart of Eowyn changed, or else at last she understood it."
        ~The Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien

Looking for Faramir... :unsure:

Comment

Sweeeeet!

Comment

OMG I am soo excited!!! Ducktales has to be one of the best TV shows of all time! I better start saving my money

Comment

Great news! :yea: I would rather it come out season by season instead of a "best of" I can't believe Ducktales had 100 episodes! I don't think Disney ever created that many episodes for a cartoon series again, did they?

Comment

I got the alert e-mail about that and Rescue Rangers yesterday... so excited!!
                "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

Comment

Ducktales? Rescue Rangers? I'm speechless. This is great news! I'm doing a happy dance as I type right now! I'm still hoping for Tale Spin and Darkwing Duck though!
                  The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

Comment

I'm very excited - I'm ordering it on the day. I've been waiting for this for the last 5 years.

Re: Darkwing, Talespin, Gummi bears, Goof Troop, etc.
                    My advice : Buy Ducktales and Chip N Dale (the latter I'm not as exctied about, but will buy) and they will come. If Disney sees the $$$ generated by Ducktales, Disney will be inclined to try out other DVDs.

As for Season sets - I hope this is what they are doing. I have never heard of a 3 disk best of. Ducktales should come out in 4 parts - about 25 each (Give or take what they do with the 5 parters).

Comment

That is the best news that I have heard in weeks! :yea: Now all we need on DVD is Darkwing Duck. :beg:
                      I just finished Kingdom Hearts 2 and now I WANT A MICKEY!

Comment

Originally posted by Hound Dog
                        That is the best news that I have heard in weeks! :yea: Now all we need on DVD is Darkwing Duck. :beg:
                        Just wait - we are getting the two Muellers out on DVD, next we need the Silversher's (Gummi Bears and TaleSpin).

(And if you cant work out what the hell I'm saying - I'm talking about the people who wrote the Theme Songs - Mark Mueller did DuckTales + CNDRR and Micheal Silversher did Gummi Bears + TaleSpin)

Comment

Wouldn't it be great if they actually are planning on releasing the Disney Afternoon 'toons in chronological order, as to which premiered first? Though, I guess "Gargoyles" being out before Ducktales throws that idea out the window just a little. ^^;

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X