This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MiceChat Chat Thing?

I can't remember if it was this site or not, I'm pretty sure it was but didn't there use to be a MiceChat Chat thing in the user CP? Is that still here? Thanks for any answers
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Re: MiceChat Chat Thing?

ooo, THAT would be cool!

Comment

it wouldnt hurt!!!!

Comment

There used to be MiceChat Live, which was a small chatroom.... If I remember right, that will be on its way back eventually, but not a priority. I'm sure chat outages and lack of use were the top two reasons for abandoning the feature for a while.

I think you might be referring to the instant messaging that was available? That was definitely here... not sure why that was abandoned. Was it at the same time that the private messaging was limited to only members above a certain age?
        -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by FrumiousBoojum View Post
          There used to be MiceChat Live, which was a small chatroom.... If I remember right, that will be on its way back eventually, but not a priority. I'm sure chat outages and lack of use were the top two reasons for abandoning the feature for a while.

I think you might be referring to the instant messaging that was available? That was definitely here... not sure why that was abandoned. Was it at the same time that the private messaging was limited to only members above a certain age?
          Yes, it was.
          "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

What about a MiceChat IRC channel?
            The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

Comment

What happened to the MiceChat webcam in MonorailMan's office?
              How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?
              :monkey: :monkey:

Comment

We used to have Mice Chat but then BFJen broke it with a little help from about 50 of her closest friends. Just ask her..
                sigpic

Comment

They should bring it back, that would be fun and awesome at the sametime.

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
                    We used to have Mice Chat but then BFJen broke it with a little help from about 50 of her closest friends. Just ask her..
                    It wasn't me - it was the Clinkerbelles and their 2 computers at the same time!!! Okay, I helped a little.
                    sigpic
                    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

jen, you so silly!!!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X