Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

MiceChat Slow - We're Working On it!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MiceChat Slow - We're Working On it!

We've got an issue that we're working on right now (SPAM flooding) and the site is Slllllllooooowwwww. Sorry about that. We're working on it.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
    Save

Re: MiceChat Slow - We're Working On it!

Thanks for taking the time to tell us, I thought it was just me so I was actually getting a lot of work done.
    sigpic

Comment

Thank you for the update. Always appreciate updates like this.

Comment

Re: MiceChat Slow - We're Working On it!

So it's not just me that's having a slow in come on here. I've had the sloooooooooow trouble sends yestuerday 8-21-08. I also have been getting any post put up it keeps saying tesk to short put at less 1 character to it. Which I don't know what that means?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X