X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches."

Has this always been the case?

It seems like such a loooooong time to wait while I just hit "new posts" again and again to watch a countdown to when I can see the new posts.

It throws off my rhythm when I'm participating in threads where you have to respond quickly. ie. Movie quotes games etc.

Is this a new thing?

If you are subscribed to a thread that requires you to respond quickly, just go to "User CP", and viola, the thread is there. No wait time at all. Because i'm impatient like that.

Comment

Re: "This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches."

Subscribe, eh?

I've never done that. I'm a New Posts (w/ Litter Box included) click freak.
      http://www.micechat.com/forums/search.php?do=getnew

Comment

Re: "This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches."

For days, I have been looking for my threads in the UserCP. Now they are back up again in NewPosts. It does make you a little click happy. I get that message a lot also. I guess, with today's modern technology, we just need to slow down a little, about 30 seconds worth. It is kinda like when I am out walking with my husband and he is always way ahead of me. Slow down I tell him. I can't keep up. Thanks for putting our most recent posts and threads back in New Posts. I think most everyone does it that way.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini Cricket
          Subscribe, eh?

I've never done that. I'm a New Posts (w/ Litter Box included) click freak.
          http://www.micechat.com/forums/search.php?do=getnew
          Yeah, I used to frantically click on the "New Posts" button at least 15 times in less than a minute. Perhaps the "countdown feature" was added to keep me from eating bandwidth, and out of the yet to be formed "MiceChat Addicts Anonymous"?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X