Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

"This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches."

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches."

Has this always been the case?

It seems like such a loooooong time to wait while I just hit "new posts" again and again to watch a countdown to when I can see the new posts.

It throws off my rhythm when I'm participating in threads where you have to respond quickly. ie. Movie quotes games etc.

Is this a new thing?

If you are subscribed to a thread that requires you to respond quickly, just go to "User CP", and viola, the thread is there. No wait time at all. Because i'm impatient like that.

Comment

Re: &quot;This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches.&quot;

Subscribe, eh?

I've never done that. I'm a New Posts (w/ Litter Box included) click freak.
      http://www.micechat.com/forums/search.php?do=getnew

Comment

Re: &quot;This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches.&quot;

For days, I have been looking for my threads in the UserCP. Now they are back up again in NewPosts. It does make you a little click happy. I get that message a lot also. I guess, with today's modern technology, we just need to slow down a little, about 30 seconds worth. It is kinda like when I am out walking with my husband and he is always way ahead of me. Slow down I tell him. I can't keep up. Thanks for putting our most recent posts and threads back in New Posts. I think most everyone does it that way.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini Cricket
          Subscribe, eh?

I've never done that. I'm a New Posts (w/ Litter Box included) click freak.
          http://www.micechat.com/forums/search.php?do=getnew
          Yeah, I used to frantically click on the "New Posts" button at least 15 times in less than a minute. Perhaps the "countdown feature" was added to keep me from eating bandwidth, and out of the yet to be formed "MiceChat Addicts Anonymous"?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X