This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of control SMS texts

A few days ago I added my info into the SMS texts thing to recieve notifications when posts were made in threads. I couldnt get the test message to work though so I canceled it and left in alone. Ever since, I cannot get the messages to stop. All of the mobile information on my micechat account is clear, and I never actually had the account confirmed but Im getting them and nothing will stop it. Oh, and I can't set a limit on how many I get a day because even though im getting over one hundred notifications a day, they arent being counted towards the limit.

Help?

Re: Out of control SMS texts

I went ahead and deleted your cell settings from the database. I did however show you as inactive, so it's possible that your cell provider email to text (which is what MC uses) was lagging, and that caused a delay in receiving both these texts, and your confirmation text.
    -Monorail Man

Comment

Wierd because I never got that confirmation text even though I did start getting the notifications almost instantly, and I got the texts right on time, only seconds after the email notifications. I will see if this stops the messages.

Comment

Sorry For the Double Post:

Suddenly last night the message mysteriously stopped. I'm glad it happend but talk about wierd.

Anyway, thanks MM for your help with the case!
        -TrevorD

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X