X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does one post videos?

And post Images to micechat account?
    sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
    Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Re: How does one post videos?

Originally posted by Timekeeper View Post
    And post Images to micechat account?
    To have them in your posts - you don't need them on micechat.. you link to them from other sites on the net.

Youtube you just post the URL to the video, and the site will automatically parse it.

Other images you use IMG tags (use the icons at the top of the post editor to get some help) and link to the image hosted on a site like Photobucket, smugmug, etc.
    Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
    Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Originally posted by sleepyjeff
    Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

Comment

Hello Timekeeper. This is actually one of the few (slightly difficult) things that you do have to learn to successfully post on the boards. But once you've done it once or twice, it is a snap. Here is a discussion which should help: http://micechat.com/forums/forums/11...es-thread.html

The key is button. You simply click that button and then paste in the location where you are hosting the image.

As for YouTube, you just paste the YouTube video link directly into your post and we automatically convert it for you.

I hope this means you have a lot of fun stuff to share!

-Dusty
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
      Save

Comment

Actually, how does one post their avatar photo?
        sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
        Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X