This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporting a problem with new posts.

Since about 11:50 this morning, I have been having a problem with new posts. I have been trying to report this since that time, but have had no luck. Hopefully this will work this time.
    BarbaraAnn

Re: Reporting a problem with new posts.

Things seem to be working just fine now. I guess, it was just one of those hiccups in my day.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Wasn't just you... a lot wasn't updating or timing out etc. Everything appears back to normal now though.
      "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

It was really strange. Since I navigate MiceChat from NewPosts, and my User CP almost all of the time, I was wondering just where my posts went. They were there, but they wern't appearing in either New Posts, or my User CP. I should have figured that it was a glitch in MiceChat, and not me. However, I couldn't report it with a thread, and if I would have sent a PM, by that time, MiceChat was lost to me permanently for quite a few hours.

It's all part of being a MiceChatter.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

There's been a few quirks recently. Today for example several threads had "extra" pages that weren't actually there...

I know MM mentioned a couple "projects" a while back. He may have been working on something or it may just be glitches. I don't want to start rumors... either way glitches happen (tech support I see a LOT of them on a daily basis).
          "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X