X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem viewing new articles

Hi folks,

I'm having a great little trouble since yesterday while I was trying to see this week's Round Up and Kevin's today article: when I click the link, I get to the page, but it only displays the Title Image and the google ads. No more

If I reload the page, I get an error window, thet reads that <link> is unable to load.

Is there any problem at those articles? or is it my computer doing stranger things?. I try deleting the temporary internet files, and adding miceage.com to my list of trusted sites, but still can't see'em

I'll appreciate any help

If you can dream it, you can Do it - Walt Disney

Re: Problem viewing new articles

Are you trying to view them from work? Some companies block MiceChat and/or our various image hosting sites.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
    Save

Comment

No I am not. But even stranger is that I can now see new articles (Weekend Update, and friday's updates) but Roud Up and Kevin Yee's are unavailable to me.

I will try in another laptop later in the day and let you know.

Thanks a lot!

Comment

Then you are seeing the content which is hosted on MiceChat but are having trouble viewing the content hosted on MiceAge.

Try one thing for me. Go to the settings in your web browser and clear your cache and cookies. Then close your browser and reopen. That will hopefully resolve the problem for you.

We aren't getting other reports of people not being able to view those pages, so I'm inclined to think that it has something to do with your browser.

Let's try that step before we call in the experts.
        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
        Save

Comment

Hi Dusty,

You are absolutely right: it seems to be a browser's issue: I couldn't open yesterday's RoundUp on this laptop (different than the first one having troubles) on Microsoft's Internet Explorer, but when I switched to Google Chrome on this same laptop I was able to see all the content.

I had previously cleared cache and cookies, so it is perhaps an issue of some major configuration on IE (both 7 and 8 versions)

Even when I had no issues right now, please let me know if you want me to do some tests for you on my IE. I'll be very happy to help!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X