This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

D: Whenever you click on my name to go to my profile, it takes you to someone else's. AND my profile picture thing won't show up, even though it's the correct size. How do I fix this?

Re: Help!

I think it's the period at the end of your username that is not allowing you to get to your profile. Your username is part of the web address where your profile is, so having that extra period confuses the computer and it shows the username that looks like yours.

Private Message Dustysage or Monorail Man and ask them to remove the period, and that should allow you to get to your profile page.
    MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
    (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

Originally posted by Kelsey. View Post
      D: Whenever you click on my name to go to my profile, it takes you to someone else's. AND my profile picture thing won't show up, even though it's the correct size. How do I fix this?
      MiceChat can't recognize the "." in your name. As a result, your account is getting mixed up with someone else. Please contact me with a new name and I'll get you fixed.

Thank you!

Dusty
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
      Save

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
        MiceChat can't recognize the "." in your name. As a result, your account is getting mixed up with someone else. Please contact me with a new name and I'll get you fixed.

Thank you!

Dusty
        Thanks for simplifying my response Dusty, I think I was a bit confusing.
        MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
        (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X