This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Membership idea

I always wonder who is a member of Gold. I also like to see people supporting this site.

Have you ever thought about coloring the member's screen name gold to show that they are a supporter of this site? It might create disscussion, I know plenty of MiceChatters may not even be aware of the feature in the gold club.

Thoughts?

Re: Gold Membership idea

Well I think its a cool idea! Monorail Man has been working on the next upgrade... who knows what wondrous things he'll come up with for us!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

I definantly agree! once I get 15 bucks I will be going gold again!

Comment

Friggin Chad was reading my mind again. I agree 100%. I also think more people would want to be gold when they saw the cool color change.

P.S. On that same topic when an event comes up that has limited spots, shouldn't gold members get first dibs?
        sigpic

Comment

I like Goooold!

(oh, please! I wasn't the only one thinking it!)

I agree with aashee (theres that bad taste again). I often wonder if so and so is a member or not. It'd be great to identify them without having to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Stitchy View Post
            I agree with aashee (theres that bad taste again). I often wonder if so and so is a member or not. It'd be great to identify them without having to ask.
            Agreeing with me is not a bad thing. I hope you agree.

Comment

Great ideas everyone. Most everything we do around here comes from our members.

I'll touch base with Monorail Man on this and see if it is something we can do. Sounds simple enough.
              MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
              Save

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
                Friggin Chad was reading my mind again. I agree 100%. I also think more people would want to be gold when they saw the cool color change.

P.S. On that same topic when an event comes up that has limited spots, shouldn't gold members get first dibs?
                Ooo cool idea. I can get my first limited spot with Lisa.

This is a great idea Chadmo or having a gold star next to the members name is good too.

Comment

Originally posted by dustysage View Post
                  great ideas everyone. most everything we do around here comes from our members.

I'll touch base with monorail man on this and see if it is something we can do. Sounds simple enough.
                  Originally posted by ginarella View Post
                  ooo cool idea. I can get my first limited spot with lisa.

This is a great idea chadmo that lisa and i came up with, having a gold star next to the members name is good too.
                  :d
                  sigpic

Comment

Like Gina said....what about, down below...near the scales. What if we got a gold crown or star or something?

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                      Agreeing with me is not a bad thing. I hope you agree.
                      I feel so dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by Stitchy View Post
                        I feel so dirty.
                        Always carry hand sanitizer when Chadmo is around.

Ok back on track with the Gold Membership idea. We should have some type of Gold rewards card each time we purchase our membership. Ooo and maybe an exclusive Gold membership MC pin.

Comment

Gold members should get gold stars while every one else gets silver ones.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X