This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did all the smilies go?

I've been out of the loop for a couple of months. When I logged back on, I'm only getting smilies a - b. (It cuts off after 'bow") Is there a way to access the rest?? I'm sure they're right in front of me, but I'm not seeing them. (Apologies if you answer this on a weekly basis. I couldn't find it after searching the site.)

Re: Where did all the smilies go?

Look at the bottom of the Smiley box.
    Attached Files
    -Monorail Man

Comment

Monorail - Thanks for the reply. I'm running Mac os 10.3 using explorer and apparently there's a glitch or two. The "Show More Smilies" option doesn't show up and I'm unable to edit posts once they are up using the edit button. Hmmmm. Maybe I should switch to Firefox.

Comment

Originally posted by localdisnyfan
        Monorail - Thanks for the reply. I'm running Mac os 10.3 using explorer and apparently there's a glitch or two. The "Show More Smilies" option doesn't show up and I'm unable to edit posts once they are up using the edit button. Hmmmm. Maybe I should switch to Firefox.
        Both Firefox and Safari work quite well. IE for Mac has not been supported for quite a while now, and is a few years old. (I use a mac at work. )
        -Monorail Man

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X