Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh my good GOD, is anyone else's rect. at the top of the page flashing red and blue?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my good GOD, is anyone else's rect. at the top of the page flashing red and blue?

Mine is and it's freaking me out!! It just started!!

Re: Oh my good GOD, is anyone else's rect. at the top of the page flashing red and blue?

This is the new PM notification. If you've got a new PM, it will flash. This is to allievate the crashing that many people have seen from PM pop-ups.
    -Monorail Man

Comment

Re: Oh my good GOD, is anyone else's rect. at the top of the page flashing red and blue?

I have not seen that yet. hmm.
      procrastibating

Comment

Re: Oh my good GOD, is anyone else's rect. at the top of the page flashing red and bl

Originally posted by stinkerbell
        Mine is and it's freaking me out!! It just started!!
        MM beat me to reply - I just wanted to tell you you were special!

Comment

Geeez now her computer is going to be flashing ALL THE TIME!!!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Oh man. I have PMs from like four months ago that I haven't opened. :lol: I'm not that special. And suddenly I feel the need to tend to my PMs....hhhmmmm.....

Comment

^^^ you just want to play with your box

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

There, that's a bit easier on the eyes and scheme.
                -Monorail Man

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom
                  Geeez now her computer is going to be flashing ALL THE TIME!!!
                  No no no. Her PM is always too full to receive PMs!

Comment

Originally posted by Monorail Man
                    There, that's a bit easier on the eyes and scheme.
                    OMG, that is so much better!! I think I may have had a seizure there for a moment. :lol:

And dsnylndmom.... :lmao: You suck.

Comment

ohhhh, now we will all be flashing eachother :lol:
                      procrastibating

Comment

crap, I would have liked to see it bright before you turned it down, will some one send me a PM!

Comment

Originally posted by Tinkerbelle
                          ohhhh, now we will all be flashing eachother :lol:
                          Um, like we didn't already?

Comment

ok, I went to regular micechat and it worked but it does not flash in inverted micechat.

Comment

It was doing the red and blue thing again for a second there.....now back to green and yellow....much more palatable!!

But seriously....makes me want to empty my PM box, period. :lol:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X