Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teen Scene Section keeps disappearing from the forums?!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teen Scene Section keeps disappearing from the forums?!

Why is this happening? The link to the Teen Scene section keeps disappearing and reappearing, its happened to me at night mostly but it seems like it has happened for the past couple days? What's going on?

Re: Teen Scene Section keeps disappearing from the forums?!

Teen Scene now only shows for logged in members. Be sure that you're logged in on all pages when you visit MiceChat. If you're not, clear your cookies and login again.
    -Monorail Man

Comment

Oh that makes sense now! Thank you for the explanation. I usually only log in when I want to reply to a thread or something like that, but now I'll make sure I log in all the time!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyFreak777 View Post
          Oh that makes sense now! Thank you for the explanation. I usually only log in when I want to reply to a thread or something like that, but now I'll make sure I log in all the time!
          Sorry, guests freaked some of us out!
          So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

Alright makes sense haha. I don't really post too much on Teen Scene though because whenever I want to join a thread I never have any idea what anybody's talking about lol.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X