This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PM Issues

Is anyone else having issues with the new PM pop-ups? I don't want to turn my pop-ups completely off but everytime I get a pm my whole systems freezes up untill the pop-up window appears, which takes quite awhile. Any Suggestions?

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Re: PM Issues

It doesn't completely freeze my computer but it does for the most part. Like, it takes forever and I can't look at other pages or anything ...
    Originally posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Exactly!! ^^^ hey that's freezing to me :razz:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I'll forward this thread to Monorail Man. I know that he is still working out some of these issues.
        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

It's the AJAX again...

I still think the floating window is better than the old popup alterts.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X