Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Post Pictures in a Trip Report?

Hi everyone,
    I'm trying to write my first TR and cannot figure out how to upload my images! I read the FAQ and it says that when you are in the "New Thread" window there should be something that says "Manage Attachments" below the message box, but there is nothing that says that!
    Can anyone please tell me how to upload images that are saved on my computer? I'd love to share my photos with everyone!

Thanks
    Must get my daily dose of MiceChat....

Re: How to Post Pictures in a Trip Report?

You're going to want to use an image hosting service like Imageshack or Photobucket. You can upload your photos to these sites for free, and then you'll be given a link that you can post here or wherever else you'd like. Apologies for the inaccuracy in the FAQ...now get to work posting those photos!

Comment

Thanks for responding! I have the photos saved both to my computer and to Flikr. No matter how I try copying the link or the url it doesn't seem to work. Or it pastes into the "New Thread" box with a red X. I'm not sure what to do and I've been trying for about 45 minutes now!
      Must get my daily dose of MiceChat....

Comment

Make sure it is a direct link to your photo and not a link to the page with the photo.
        Most recent Disney trip - 06/25/11

Marketing Manger of InCinderated Enterprises
        Last Man Standing in the M&F Parking Lot of the RCMC

Comment

when you're in flickr, (on a PC) right click the image, and you should get a drop down asking you if you want to copy the URL. use that, then when you are posting your thread, just click the picture box in the tools area of the "message" box and you will be asked to add your URL. Delete what is in the box and then add the URL. then ok and a line of "computer gibberish" will show up in your message. when you actually post it...the picture will appear.

does that help at all? I remember when I tried figuring it out, it took me a couple of days and help from a lot of peeps here.
          Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
          Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

I usually just upload the pictures into my albums, copy, and paste them into posts. Imageshack and Photobucket never work for me though. :P

They always make my computer freeze.

Comment

More info here:

http://micechat.com/forums/forums/11...es-thread.html

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X