Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New positive feedback system in the works?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New positive feedback system in the works?

Merely curious, wondered if any version of the "points" system is coming back, mainly to give members positive credits for good posts and etc, and if the negative reputation feature is being discontinued entirely....just curious. Thanks for any info!
    when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Re: New positive feedback system in the works?

I new system for peer review was talked about before the last upgrade. And as far as I know Monorail Man is still planing on implementing it in the future. But a timeline has not been set up for it yet. But I too, am looking forward to our members having more tools at their disposal!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Re: New positive feedback system in the works?

Agreed... I really enjoyed the positive feedback system. Was a great way to let people know their posts were appreciated without taking up thread space or inbox space.

Can't wait to see what Monorail Man dreams up.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X