This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my profile is missing

I can't access my profile as tell-no-tales. When I click on it I get sent to TellNoTales999, who is not me. I was trying to find a theatr I had started when I found this problem.

I'msure there is a simple solution, but I can't find one. Help please!
    Visited DLR 1976,1978,1991,2001,2007, 2011; WDW 1976,1985: DLRP 2010

Re: my profile is missing

I think we need one of our handy-dandy Admins to fix this for you. Because of the dashes in your screen name, you can't be searched for properly. I'll flag this post for you and hopefully we'll have a solution soon!
    A signature should go here.

Comment

thanks. I didn't realise dashes were a problem.

Comment

No worries! If you click on your screen name, here in the side box, you should get a mini-menu that can lead you to a list of all of your posts. You may have to search that way for now.

If that doesn't work, let me know which thread you have lost and I can link it for you.
        A signature should go here.

Comment

Thanks, but that didn't work. When I clicked on my name, then "profile"I got the profie of Tellnotales999, and when I tried forum posts, I got

connection to 127.0.0.1:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)

Can you help. I can still post and log in, but otherwise do not seem to exisit

Comment

Yes indeed. The dashes are creating an issue. I'll contact you about making some changes to fix that. Keep an eye on your PMs.
            MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X