Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how can one change the title of threads .. and have the changes show in the forum..

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how can one change the title of threads .. and have the changes show in the forum..

numerous times i have come across my own threads and wanted to change the title, but i can't figure it out..

Re: how can one change the title of threads .. and have the changes show in the forum

Basically, you can't edit the title of a thread, by yourself, once the thread is created. If perhaps you have made a spelling error, or changed your mind about the title, I would suggest that you contact a MiceChat moderator, and they can help you out.

I am always extra careful when selecting, and typing a title for a thread. Mistakes happen, but I almost always doublecheck my titles, in order to avoid having to ask that a title be corrected.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Re: how can one change the title of threads .. and have the changes show in the forum

thanks! it's not so much as mistake but i have a photo thread and i wanted to change the title of it to someting more flashy..

Comment

The quickest and easiest way is to report the post and let us know what changes need to be made.
        Good morning, son
        In twenty years from now
        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
        And I can tell you 'bout today
        And how I picked you up and everything changed
        It was pain
        Sunny days and rain
        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse