This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signing Out?

It won't let me sign out of either of my two names. And it used to do this before? Need some help here.

Re: Signing Out?

two name we are only allowed one here on mice chat
    :crazylegs

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Legs
      two name we are only allowed one here on mice chat

Yes, well I have my old one on my computer at home and it won't let me sign out of it so I can sign under this one there. And it won't even let me sign out of this one. I was wondering if anyone else is having any problems signing out of their accounts or is it just me?

Comment

Write to a admin I think you should
        :crazylegs

Comment

just close internet explorer and delete your cookies from all websites or just this one :] than go back to micechat and you'll be logged out

Comment

Originally posted by mulishaCM
            just close internet explorer and delete your cookies from all websites or just this one :] than go back to micechat and you'll be logged out
            A good solution. Sometimes the cookies get 'stuck'. This is especially common if pages don't load all the way, and you've had the cookie for quite a while. Clear your cookies, and then you should be set.
            -Monorail Man

Comment

Originally posted by mulishaCM

Thanks. I figured thats what Id have to do. Just tryin to figure if it was a forum wide problem, or if it was just me.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X