This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anniversary surprise

i want to surprise my gf w/ tickets to do a tour in disneyland that only comes out during Halloween Time, but i have no idea what the tour called & i would like to know the price of the tickets, also where i can buy them. it will be our 1 1/2 year anniversary on the 21st of October. i would love to take her to this and she keeps on asking me if we can but i lie and tell her no cus of money but she done alot for me and i cant do much but i would love to surprise her w/ this.. Please let me know & thank you

Re: anniversary surprise

Originally posted by samlabambambam View Post
    i want to surprise my gf w/ tickets to do a tour in disneyland that only comes out during Halloween Time, but i have no idea what the tour called & i would like to know the price of the tickets, also where i can buy them. it will be our 1 1/2 year anniversary on the 21st of October. i would love to take her to this and she keeps on asking me if we can but i lie and tell her no cus of money but she done alot for me and i cant do much but i would love to surprise her w/ this.. Please let me know & thank you
    The tour is called Disney's Happiest Haunts Tour. There isn't a price on the Disneyland website, but you can call (714) 781-4565 to make reservations. Allears says it's $59, but that looks like an entry from 2007, so it might be slightly higher now.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Re: anniversary surprise

Originally posted by samlabambambam View Post
      Did you end up buying tickets? Curious how it all turned out for you.
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X