Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Snowflakes makeing reading threads harder.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snowflakes makeing reading threads harder.

I hate to be a humbug but I'm finfing the snowflakes a bit annoying and make reading threads hard. Is there any way I could turn them off or limit the number that fall at any given time?

Thanks

P.S. I like the holiday colors.

Re: Snowflakes makeing reading threads harder.

User CP - options

Very bottom of options page is "forum skin" (yeah yeah, I get it).

Select the standard micechat skin, as all the christmas ones thus far have snowflakes.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

same thing here. i LOVE the christmas colors, but the snowflakes slow my browser down so much, i had to change it

*just use the pull-down menu in the lower left-hand side of the screen to change the colors
      <o>

Comment

Can't we please have the colors without the snowflakes, as another option? Or, at least, a way to turn the damn things off!
        "The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion. " -George Washington

Comment

Ah, so much better...
          Honor those who fall under the sword.
          But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

Comment

I never eat December snowflakes. I always wait 'til January.

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut
              I never eat December snowflakes. I always wait 'til January.
              They look ripe to me.:razz:

Comment

As well. there is now an option in your UserCP, under "Thread Display Options", that has a "Show Snowflakes on MiceChat Christmas Themes?" option.
                -Monorail Man

Comment

Originally posted by Monorail Man
                  As well. there is now an option in your UserCP, under "Thread Display Options", that has a "Show Snowflakes on MiceChat Christmas Themes?" option.
                  Thank you! You guys rock!
                  "The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion. " -George Washington

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X