Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the delay in new MiceChat articles?

Has anyone else noticed that recently, the updates/new articles on MiceChat don't post in the morning as they have for several years now? Usually, each day's "update/article" was posted by 8:00 AM PT each day....... now the "update/article" doesn't get posted until noon or later......

Are the MC staff just taking a break? Is it somehow taking longer to get the updates published?

Just seems strange......... I used to read the updates every morning, and now they don't arrive until noon or later.......

Not complaining....... just stating an observation.......

Re: Why the delay in new MiceChat articles?

try refreshing your browser or clearing your cookies> They still appear in the mornings on my end.

Comment

Originally posted by lighttragic View Post
      try refreshing your browser or clearing your cookies> They still appear in the mornings on my end.
      Thank you! Problem solved........ had to reset my settings in Firefox.......

Comment

Mine don't and even refreshing doesn't help. I just go to Miceage though and they are there.

Comment

They show up on the MC homepage at 12am the day of or right before, So I see them really early. Maybe I am just getting lucky and those are times when they have posted them early. This happens to me for Orlando PArk Hopper and Dateline Disneyland. They appear at 12 the night before when I come to MC that late during the week.
          Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror

Comment

Folks, this is an issue we are aware of. Most content gets posted in the early morning. If you don't see your favorite article, it's a caching problem. Clearing your cache and cookies should resolve the issue for you. We aren't sure what is causing some folks to experience this issue (myself included) but we are looking into it.

Cheers and much thanks!

Dusty
            MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X