This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is micechat broken?

Might be in the wrong thread.....however, whenever I press the home button to see the new updates, this happens

Warning: require(./wp-blog-header.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/rega7342/public_html/index.php on line 17

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './wp-blog-header.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/rega7342/public_html/index.php on line 17

does this happen to everyone too?
    Tokyo Disneyland Crew!

Currently working at:: Journey to the Center of the Earth!

Re: Is micechat broken?

Doesn't happen to me...They did change the homepage this morning...Maybe that's messing up your computer?

Comment

It's working for me, but it looks like a new page with new software so maybe you were trying to load it while it was being updated.

Try it again now.

Comment

Not for me I do all my stuff on my new iPad
        Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies and starting over? What browser are you using?

We'll make sure our resident code monkeys are aware of this and see if they can help you out if clearing the cookies and cache doesn't solve it.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

I was getting error messages like that a few days ago. It cleared up later the same day.

Comment

Not sure where to post this, so I'll post here. How do I get to the old Micechat main site? I find the new layout terrible and would prefer to continue to use the old style format. (Not the forums, but the main front page of micechat.com)

Comment

Originally posted by isny View Post
                Not sure where to post this, so I'll post here. How do I get to the old Micechat main site? I find the new layout terrible and would prefer to continue to use the old style format. (Not the forums, but the main front page of micechat.com)
                You mean this?
                "With the acquisition of Marvel and now of Lucasfilm,
                Disney may have finally found the grail. You don't need
                imagination or art. All you need is a brand."

- Neil Gabler

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Wiggins View Post
                  You mean this?
                  Nope, this still uses the new updated template which I can't stand. I'd assume there would be a link to be able to view the content posted to the front page in order based on posting date like the main page used to look like, but can't seem to find any way to enable it.

Hopefully someone can help, I'd hate to stop reading MC due to such a change =(

Comment

I just got a "Fatal Error: Out Of Memory" about three minutes ago while going to the DL Golden Horseshoe thread. Should have screen-shot it, but I tried a refresh and it went.

Sounds like Hastin needs to check the Error Logs and see what's up. Perhaps he needs to toss a few more Gigs of RAM in the server, or he might have to go to a multiple mirrored server setup for load sharing.

You wouldn't think we could generate that much traffic just chatting about "that big People Trap built by a Mouse", but it has been mentioned before that we're one of the heaviest trafficked vBulletin users.

--<< Bruce >>--
                    There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X