This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What happened to the reputation...?

What exactly is a reputation on here? I've only been here for a month and I've received reputation comments but I don't know what they are for.

"So make the best of this test and don't ask why. It's not a question but a lesson learned in time."- Green Day
    "The harder you work, the luckier you get."- Billie Joe Armstrong
    "This is my rage. This is my love. This is my town. This is my city. This is my life."

Comment

Originally posted by Slappypunk View Post
      What exactly is a reputation on here? I've only been here for a month and I've received reputation comments but I don't know what they are for.
      Where the star below the posters name, avatar, join date, location and post amount is has Helpful/Unhelpful.

Now when you click that star you select helpful or unhelpful and select from a list the reason for "marking" the post. The user sees that he/she recieved a helpful or unhelpful marking and what post it was for.

Before you could leave a comment as the reason for electing a post as helpful or unhelpful.

Also before this would give you a point or negative point. An accumlation of the points would at certain levels put your "reputation" under your name. So under some User Names it would say "Helpful" and some "Unhelpful". Thus being tagged as such a kind of poster, with your reputation diplayed to everyone else.
      Be Cool Stay in School!
      Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

There is a whole wealth of information on this subject, if you click on the FAQ on the top of the page, and read the sections on Reputation.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

yeah what happened to our helpful unhelpful rep' s below our avatars??

Comment

Now we must be good for goodness sake.

......and not advertise it.
            BarbaraAnn

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X