Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

What's wrong with the Android Application? (Fixed with new version on Google Play!)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong with the Android Application? (Fixed with new version on Google Play!)

I and a few others tried using it today and kept getting a load error.
    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

That is odd. I haven't had a problem with it yet.
    Goonies Never Say Die

Comment

Re: What's wrong with the Android Application?

I get an "unknown error" when I try and log in. when I downloaded the app the other day I noticed a couple of low ratings because it wasn't working.

Comment

Originally posted by gary94080 View Post
        I get an "unknown error" when I try and log in. when I downloaded the app the other day I noticed a couple of low ratings because it wasn't working.
        Still happening today.
        "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Thanks for the report guys! I just pushed out a new version and logins are working!
          -Monorail Man

Comment

Originally posted by Monorail Man:1056810810
            Thanks for the report guys! I just pushed out a new version and logins are working!
            Thanks. It is working now. I am posting this from my android now, actually.

Comment

I keep getting an unexpectedly close message and will end up losing my place on a thread I was reading.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X