Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's wrong with the Android Application? (Fixed with new version on Google Play!)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong with the Android Application? (Fixed with new version on Google Play!)

I and a few others tried using it today and kept getting a load error.
    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

That is odd. I haven't had a problem with it yet.
    Goonies Never Say Die

Comment

Re: What's wrong with the Android Application?

I get an "unknown error" when I try and log in. when I downloaded the app the other day I noticed a couple of low ratings because it wasn't working.

Comment

Originally posted by gary94080 View Post
        I get an "unknown error" when I try and log in. when I downloaded the app the other day I noticed a couple of low ratings because it wasn't working.
        Still happening today.
        "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Thanks for the report guys! I just pushed out a new version and logins are working!
          -Monorail Man

Comment

Originally posted by Monorail Man:1056810810
            Thanks for the report guys! I just pushed out a new version and logins are working!
            Thanks. It is working now. I am posting this from my android now, actually.

Comment

I keep getting an unexpectedly close message and will end up losing my place on a thread I was reading.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X