Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Can't read MA articles

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't read MA articles

Mice Age has many fascinating articles. Unfortunately, I can't read any of them. Every time I click on an article, it loads about halfway, then the whole thing disappears and the only thing on my screen is a small icon for Stumble Upon. I've tried using the back button and stopping it partway, which works sometimes but not always. This has been going on for at least a week now. Help! I really want to read the interview w/ Aladdin's voice actor! :beg:
    Disneyland Historic Preservation Society
    Charter Member

Re: Can't read MA articles

What Browser (with it's version number) and Operating System are you using?

This is a known issue for older Firefox versions (such as 3.0 and 3.6). These versions are 7 releases behind the current version, and are no longer supported by Mozilla. You should upgraded to the latest version at Mozilla Firefox Web Browser.
    -Monorail Man

Comment

Re: Can't read MA articles

I have the problem on both IE and Firefox, but they're both pretty old versions. I probably just need to break down and get the new ones already. I run Windows XP.
      Disneyland Historic Preservation Society
      Charter Member

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X