Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MiceChat Arcade - high scores not working.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MiceChat Arcade - high scores not working.

Hey for some reason when I get a high score in MiceChat arcade lots of times when I hit "submit" it tells me that I do not have sufficient permission to access that page, that I'm not a MiceChat gold member, blah blah blah.

WTF? (For instance, it happened just now with the Battle Pong game).

Anyone else having similar problems?
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
    sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Re: MiceChat Arcade - high scores not working.

Seems that there's a hickup with the submission process, and that it's giving my SQL errors, if 2 people attempt to submit 2 different scores at the exact same time. I'll look into it.
    -Monorail Man

Comment

Yeah, just got the same error on Doom. High Score and "you do not have permission to access this page" on vBulletin.

Thanks Hastin, you're the bestest!
      I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
      sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

Originally posted by Chernabog
        Hey for some reason when I get a high score in MiceChat arcade lots of times when I hit "submit" it tells me that I do not have sufficient permission to access that page, that I'm not a MiceChat gold member, blah blah blah.

WTF? (For instance, it happened just now with the Battle Pong game).

Anyone else having similar problems?
        Um, yeah, me. That's why I don't have any high scores...I should have the high score on The Wheel of Fortune, Doom, Asteroids, Space Invaders, Simon....um, yeah. That why. It's the hiccup. It's in no way due to my complete lack of coordination and brain power. :lmao:

MM~Thanks for the arcade. I suck at everything, but I've had a lot of fun with it!

Comment

Yeah, that has happened to me as well!
          Good morning, son
          In twenty years from now
          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
          And I can tell you 'bout today
          And how I picked you up and everything changed
          It was pain
          Sunny days and rain
          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

it's happened to me as well, and I know MM will get it taken care of, you rock Hastin!

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

okay...so when do us non gold member peoons get to play?? or at least LOOOOOK at the games?? huh Huh?? you arnt afraid of a little competiton are ye?? Im always over at MouseInfo playing in their arcade when things are slow at my boutique, or Im home bored like now...but Id much rather be over here with ya'all!!
              Last edited by Christi; 01-08-2006, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell
                Um, yeah, me. That's why I don't have any high scores...I should have the high score on The Wheel of Fortune, Doom, Asteroids, Space Invaders, Simon....um, yeah. That why. It's the hiccup. It's in no way due to my complete lack of coordination and brain power. :lmao:

MM~Thanks for the arcade. I suck at everything, but I've had a lot of fun with it!
                Okay, I joked around about it, then it happened to me tonight...I had tied with the top score on something, then it burped and I lost it!

Comment

yeah...happened to me....i should have the second highest on frogger, but did it go through....nuuuuuuuu...oh well, just more time for me to get carpal tunnel. :lol:
                  MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

It seems to burp out due a timeout on the server. I'll look into the PHP timeout tonight.
                    -Monorail Man

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X