Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Can't log out.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't log out.

Just curious why MiceChat won't let me log out. I click on the Log Out link above, and it doesn't complete the process. It keeps me logged in.

I love MiceChat, but sometimes even I want to log out of the site.
    BarbaraAnn

Re: Can't log out.

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies?
    For the love of Disney....:yea:

Comment

Originally posted by wiigirl View Post
      Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies?
      I finally figured out how to do that on my Mac computer, and it did solve the problem. I usually stay logged in, but I was stumped the other day when I couldn't do it. I was always a PC person, and I am still learning how to navigate my Mac.
      BarbaraAnn

Comment

I have the opposite problem...MC is constanly logging me out so that I have to keep logging in constantly.

Ta Da!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X