Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

How do you create a poll here?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you create a poll here?

I see the poll option on the bottom of the new thread page, but when I click on it no poll format comes up - all I can see is the regular thread screen. What am I missing?

Re: How do you create a poll here?

This is what I have done.

When you start a thread, you must check the box that asks if you would like to include a poll with your thread. Then, after the thread is started, you may then create the poll. I have done this successfully a few times. It's a fairly simple process once you start the thread, and click the appropriate boxes.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Thanks! I was afraid to click on the "submit thread" because it was incomplete without the poll, but guess I needed to submit the thread first before I create the poll.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet Spanky View Post
        Thanks! I was afraid to click on the "submit thread" because it was incomplete without the poll, but guess I needed to submit the thread first before I create the poll.
        That is exactly true. I remember freaking out the first time that I attempted it.

Remember if it doesn't go exactly as planned, you can always ask a mod to help you.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
          That is exactly true. I remember freaking out the first time that I attempted it.

Remember if it doesn't go exactly as planned, you can always ask a mod to help you.
          thanks for your support

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X