Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Problems contacting mods

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems contacting mods

Hi guys - I'm posting here because I've exhausted all other possibilities. I've used the contact form to ask a question (yes, rep) and even though I asked several times, nobody got back to me. I tried contacting a mod- again, no response, which isn't like them. I'd asked that even if I was wrong, I'd like a mod to tell me what exactly the problem was. I then tried to reach out to other mods, but when I tried to PM them, the system told me that the users didn't exist (?!?!). I double checked the names, tried to send a PM directly from their profile page, same thing.

Can someone please look into this?
    Merida looks like this. Not a Barbie doll!

Re: Problems contacting mods

I'd send a PM to the main man Dustysage. When all else fails, go to the top.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Thanks Barbaraann...I will see if my PMs will let me do it. I tried to message three mods or so and the system was telling me they didn't exist. *shakes head*
      Merida looks like this. Not a Barbie doll!

Comment

Did you get a response? The only other thing I can think of is to "report" your post - I assume those get looked at by mods?

I usually PM MickeyMaxx (Lu), he's great at responding and is super friendly!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
        KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

Issue has been addressed.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X