X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Page grammar

On the front page it says:

Our records indicate that you do not have a MiceChat account (or our not logged in).

That OUR should be ARE. (or you are not logged in)
    It's Just me, Jenn.
    "Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children." ~Walt Disney

Re: Front Page grammar

Nice catch!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

no kidding! give jenn her gold star! haha!
      hey...along those lines..i just saw the new emblems this morning when i was NOT logged in...and it looked very unwelcoming! lol The redness and the big X makes it look like you just entered a restricted site & did something wrong! I see the point is to get people to register but it just looks so unfriendly..if i didn't know any better i'd run the other way! ;-)

Comment

Don't get me started on spelling, punctuation, grammar or proper word usage on these boards. No one is perfect, certainly not me, and I know that some of my MC friends have trouble typing because of pain and such. I understand it from them, but....well, we'd best just not go there...

--Barry
        God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

yeah i know barry..but i agree w/ jenn...when it comes to something really 'official' like that it needs to be addressed :-)

hows the job going my friend??? p.m.me & fill me in on the latest!!!

Comment

Thank you for the heads up. We'll fix the error as soon as we can.

As for the red X on the shield. That is sort of the point. We want you to log in when you are reading the site. AND, we want those who have never registered to do so right away so they won't have to look at the red X any more.
            MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Gosh, didn't even notice the typo.....Good eye!
              Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
              it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

You can tell how lazy I am, I hardly ever log in. The message was starting to bug me. LOL
                It's Just me, Jenn.
                "Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children." ~Walt Disney

Comment

Fixed all seven instances.
                  -Monorail Man

Comment

7.....???? Thanks MM!
                    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X