This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech Question

I have already cleared my cookies, but almost every page I open on MC has to be refreshed each time I open it or else it goes back to whatever it said three days ago. Is this the cache problem? How do you clear your cache again? The brilliant Monorail Man has already explained this many times, but I forgot. Again.
    �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Re: Tech Question

No one wants to help a girl out?
    �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

To clear your cash, send as much as you can through PayPal to my MiceChat e-mail address.

If you're using Firefox:

Tools --> Options --> Privacy ---> Cache ---> Clear Cache Now

If you're using Internet Exploder:

Tools --> Internet Options --> General (should be there when it opens) --> Delete Files...
      -Tim

Comment

Firefox rules!!
        Jason

Comment

Originally posted by FrumiousBoojum
          To clear your cash, send as much as you can through PayPal to my MiceChat e-mail address.

If you're using Firefox:

Tools --> Options --> Privacy ---> Cache ---> Clear Cache Now

If you're using Internet Exploder:

Tools --> Internet Options --> General (should be there when it opens) --> Delete Files...
          Thanks Man!! Your check's in the mail.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X