X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micemail Spam Filter not working.

Anyone else having this problem?

All of a sudden, after filtering out spam for quite a while, the spam filter isn't working. Actually, NO filters are working. When I click on the filters it gives me this odd message:

The following fields were not filled in when you submitted the form and are required:
    • contains

I have no idea what that means. I would like to stop getting spam though.
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
    sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Re: Micemail Spam Filter not working.

Now not only am I having the above problem, but instead of seeing a list of my e-mail, I see one e-mail per page. I.e. the inbox shows two pages, with one e-mail (spam, of course) on each page.... wtf.
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
    sigpic

Comment

^^ OK I realized that the reason only one email per page was being displayed was because my options had somehow been re-set.

I'm still getting the same message (on two different computers) when I click on "filters". And the spam just keeps comin.
      sigpic

Comment

The MiceMail/vBMS service is working, but has several issues right now.

Soon (after MQ/GR), we will be moving to a new e-mail system.
        -Monorail Man

Comment

Originally posted by Monorail Man View Post
          The MiceMail/vBMS service is working, but has several issues right now.

Soon (after MQ/GR), we will be moving to a new e-mail system.
          LOL ok good. Every time I auto-log into Micechat, it resets the inbox options to display 1 email per page. Feh. :P
          sigpic

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X