Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the green stars for?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Re: What are the green stars for?

    Our <> don't stink.

    Mothers ask us to kiss their babies.

    And best of all, Al Gore would have liked to have invented us!
    These are the games that never end.

    Comment


    • #22
      Re: What are the green stars for?

      mmmhmmmm
      What an idiot....

      Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

      Comment


      • #23
        Re: What are the green stars for?

        Originally posted by Ward View Post
        Our <> don't stink.

        Mothers ask us to kiss their babies.

        And best of all, Al Gore would have liked to have invented us!


        :evil:
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #24
          Re: What are the green stars for?

          Originally posted by Tom Chaney View Post
          I'm, frankly, shocked that after the new "expires after 6 mos." rule, that there is anyone who has a star!
          How about two? :angel:

          Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
          Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

          Comment


          • #25
            Re: What are the green stars for?

            Originally posted by Hyperbole View Post
            How about two? :angel:
            show off :lmao:

            Comment


            • #26
              Re: What are the green stars for?

              Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
              show off :lmao:
              You got that right!

              Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
              Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

              Comment


              • #27
                Re: What are the green stars for?

                *sings* I've been workin' on DERAIL road.. all the live long day..."

                To live would be an awfully big adventure.

                Comment


                • #28
                  Re: What are the green stars for?

                  Originally posted by Missviolet View Post
                  *sings* I've been workin' on DERAIL road.. all the live long day..."

                  WOOOO! Wonderful pun.

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    Re: What are the green stars for?

                    Originally posted by Tui View Post
                    Believe it or not, but there are actually people out there who don't think I'm a nice guy!
                    Mark

                    Contribute to my Johari or start your own!!
                    http://kevan.org/johari?view=MarkS01


                    Comment


                    • #30
                      Re: What are the green stars for?

                      I KNOW!!! Isn't it crazy?
                      What an idiot....

                      Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

                      Comment


                      • #31
                        Re: What are the green stars for?

                        Hey Hyperbole, looks like Tui's soon gonna' have a pair just like yours!!
                        These are the games that never end.

                        Comment


                        • #32
                          Re: What are the green stars for?

                          Oh I did, the next day it was gone, then it was back then it was gone. Then I had a few bad days and they've been gone for awhile.
                          What an idiot....

                          Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

                          Comment


                          • #33
                            Re: What are the green stars for?

                            yes, I remember the days when I had 3 stars, the 4, then 1

                            Comment


                            • #34
                              Re: What are the green stars for?

                              Let's all just cry.
                              What an idiot....

                              Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

                              Comment


                              • #35
                                Re: What are the green stars for?

                                Originally posted by Ward View Post
                                Hey Hyperbole, looks like Tui's soon gonna' have a pair just like yours!!
                                Tui's getting breast implants???? That's slander I tell you!

                                Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                                Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

                                Comment


                                • #36
                                  Re: What are the green stars for?

                                  I know we're not supposed to discuss rep and all, but I don't get how the ranking works. I currently have 945 points and by the reputation guide, I should've received an extra dark green block. I just find it weird that I didn't receive one even after I surpassed the points needed for it.
                                  Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

                                  Comment


                                  • #37
                                    Re: What are the green stars for?

                                    Originally posted by TDR_Fan View Post
                                    I just find it weird that I didn't receive one even after I surpassed the points needed for it.
                                    That's not correct, look at the FAQ now. The totals were changed, to make a star refect 10,000 points even.
                                    -Monorail Man

                                    Comment


                                    • #38
                                      Re: What are the green stars for?

                                      Originally posted by Monorail Man View Post
                                      That's not correct, look at the FAQ now. The totals were changed, to make a star refect 10,000 points even.
                                      Thanks.
                                      Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

                                      Comment


                                      • #39
                                        Re: What are the green stars for?

                                        Originally posted by Chernabog View Post
                                        Dang and all this time I thought it was to show who was a Star-Bellied Sneetch or a Plain-Bellied Sneetch
                                        They have stars upon thars.

                                        Comment


                                        • #40
                                          Re: What are the green stars for?

                                          Originally posted by Tui View Post
                                          Believe it or not, but there are actually people out there who don't think I'm a nice guy!
                                          I know better; Nice Guy! Hey, isn't it your birthday coming up.? Haven't been looking at the dates lately.
                                          Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

                                          Join MiceChat Gold.



                                          Comment

                                          Get Away Today Footer

                                          Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X