Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Payed for gold, its not working

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Payed for gold, its not working

    I just payed for gold membership today with paypal and I'm still not seeing any of the gold features? I recieved a confirmation in my email from pay pal saying I bought it.What happen?
    Originally posted by LlamaLover
    Okay I just have to derail this thread one more time because JCG that was not a bad joke, it was high-lar-e-us! It is a good thing I was not drinking something because it would have ended up all over my screen. This image of your cat, fully dressed, requesting a photo shoot (in an English accent mind you) just really got to me. Wow, I need to go catch my breath and maybe see what was in that bottled water I was drinking earlier...

  • #2
    Re: Payed for gold, its not working

    You might have to log out and re-log in for it to take effect. Also might have to clear the cache or cookies... but usually just doing a re-log in should do it. If you are still having problems, PM Monorail Man or one of the mods or Admins.




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Payed for gold, its not working

      Originally posted by Jungle Cruise Gal View Post
      I just payed for gold membership today with paypal and I'm still not seeing any of the gold features? I recieved a confirmation in my email from pay pal saying I bought it.What happen?
      You payed with an eCheck (this means that you do not have a credit card tied to PayPal, only a Checking account). This means that you have to wait for the eCheck to clear from your bank (generally takes about three days).

      Just hang in there!
      -Monorail Man

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Payed for gold, its not working

        I knew Monorail would have the answer!!!!!




        Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


        Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Payed for gold, its not working

          Thanks!
          Originally posted by LlamaLover
          Okay I just have to derail this thread one more time because JCG that was not a bad joke, it was high-lar-e-us! It is a good thing I was not drinking something because it would have ended up all over my screen. This image of your cat, fully dressed, requesting a photo shoot (in an English accent mind you) just really got to me. Wow, I need to go catch my breath and maybe see what was in that bottled water I was drinking earlier...

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Payed for gold, its not working

            paid, paid paid!

            Welcome to Gold
            Good morning, son
            In twenty years from now
            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
            And I can tell you 'bout today
            And how I picked you up and everything changed
            It was pain
            Sunny days and rain
            I knew you'd feel the same things...


            sigpic

            Comment

            Ad Widget

            Collapse
            Working...
            X