Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No smoking! Problem

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • No smoking! Problem


  • #2
    Re: No smoking!

    That happened to me multiple times. Which is why I learned that you stop getting points at 390. I wish they would fix this bug.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: No smoking!

      I got 420
      Arg!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: No smoking!

        Yeah... it's a messed up game... I think I've gotten like 440 before
        We're the new face of faliure,
        prettier and younger,
        but not any better off.
        -Fall Out Boy

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: No smoking!

          Ive gotten around 490 before (no joke i sped up my mouse pointer time thingy) but it wont let you save a score above 390. So its gay and whoever does it the latest gets the trophy. No time, just who did it last. Quite homosexual if you ask me.
          Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: No smoking!

            I got way over 400 it just doesn't work over 400.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: No smoking!

              And btw that game is kinda dumb because it is easy to get all of them. So there isn't enough margin for error to be different scores. Not enough variables, iif you will.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: No smoking!

                ah!! what are you talking about?? there is a game on VMK called "No Smoking!" ????

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: No smoking!

                  No, the MC arcade.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: No smoking!

                    Originally posted by FlAmMaBle View Post
                    No, the MC arcade.
                    :lol: That's what I was thinking.

                    See, there is more to MiceChat than just the vmk forums! I challenge you to "click" outside the blue. :cwink:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: No smoking!

                      Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                      See, there is more to MiceChat than just the vmk forums! I challenge you to "click" outside the blue. :cwink:
                      omg there is?!?! LOL jk
                      I played SMACK THE MOLE, and had a trophy till it was taken away lol
                      NOOOO! I CANT CLICK OUTSIDE THE BLUE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:ceek::ceek::ceek:
                      rofl :ctongue:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: No smoking!

                        It was just a simple joke. No wonder I never post here...We're kids, still young. Anyways, you should respect someone's belief. Well, that wasn't really one but still.
                        Last edited by Snappi; 09-25-2006, 03:37 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: No smoking!

                          I took that trophy from you

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: No smoking! Problem

                            Moved to where you will get a better responce
                            (Was in VMK33)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: No smoking!

                              Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                              :lol: That's what I was thinking.

                              See, there is more to MiceChat than just the vmk forums! I challenge you to "click" outside the blue. :cwink:
                              I unchallenge you!!

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Re: No smoking!

                                Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
                                I unchallenge you!!
                                Second!
                                What an idiot....

                                Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Re: No smoking!

                                  Originally posted by Zaris View Post
                                  Ive gotten around 490 before (no joke i sped up my mouse pointer time thingy) but it wont let you save a score above 390. So its gay and whoever does it the latest gets the trophy. No time, just who did it last. Quite homosexual if you ask me.
                                  Making gay slurs on this board? Not a smart idea.

                                  Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                                  Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Re: No smoking!

                                    Originally posted by Hyperbole View Post
                                    Making gay slurs on this board? Not a smart idea.
                                    No kidding. :thumbdown
                                    [email protected]

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Re: No smoking!

                                      Dude, NOT cool
                                      What an idiot....

                                      Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Re: No smoking!

                                        Originally posted by Hyperbole View Post
                                        Making gay slurs on this board? Not a smart idea.
                                        He's young, influintial, and.. well.. you know....

                                        Agreed. Bad form.
                                        Growing older is manditory
                                        Growing up is however, optional

                                        Comment

                                        Get Away Today Footer

                                        Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X