This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miceage Link?

Perhaps I'm the only one, but I don't visit miceage but once in a blue moon. However when I do want to visit, I'm always stuck trying to remember the sites name (micesite, miceweb, doh!...) and I have to go searching this site for it.

Might I suggest that you add a miceage link in that big open space on the main page to the right of the micechat logo? It would help those of us with feeble memory.

If not, then no worries, I'll probably forget I posted this anyway.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

Re: Miceage Link?

There is a MiceAge link on the main page with the list of Forums. It's right near the top in the list. I kept forgetting how to get there, too, then found this and still forgot where I found it at for a couple of weeks!

Comment

It's right there:

-Monorail Man

Comment

I can see where Moonliner is coming from though, putting another logo would make it more prominent and people might be more likely to click on that.
        What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Monorail Man View Post
          It's right there:
          Yes, I saw that. But it's not very intuitive if you are looking for a link to another site, it just gets lost in the list of other forums. But if that's where you want it, then that's where it goes.
          "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

Comment

It's also in the "forums jump" drop down menu at the bottom of the page. That's where I usually pick it up.
            A signature should go here.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X