X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rep Message?

I'm not discussing rep, per se...

When you give someone negative rep, the message that comes up says something like "Thanks for adding rep to this person, may you get the same in return."

The message works for positive rep, not so much for neg rep.

My 2 cents.

Re: Rep Message?

I have always thought that the statement being the same for positive and negative rep was quite ironic. Kind of the karmic reminder of MiceChat.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

I was about to give someone (nobody that has posted on this thread) negative rep but since I just saw this thread, yeah I'll pass.
      -Jack :geek:
      Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Originally posted by hollywood1939 View Post
        I was about to give someone (nobody that has posted on this thread) negative rep but since I just saw this thread, yeah I'll pass.
        If you feel that someone deserves negative rep, and you will be giving it within the guidelines of MiceChat, please don't refrain from giving negative rep.
        Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
        I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot View Post
          If you feel that someone deserves negative rep, and you will be giving it within the guidelines of MiceChat, please don't refrain from giving negative rep.
          Alright, thank you very much!
          -Jack :geek:
          Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini Cricket View Post
            I'm not discussing rep, per se...

When you give someone negative rep, the message that comes up says something like "Thanks for adding rep to this person, may you get the same in return."

The message works for positive rep, not so much for neg rep.

My 2 cents.

Tee hee hee, I was just thinking the same same,
            That's kind of like saying:
            "And we wish you retaliatory negative rep back at you, bad boy!" MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
            Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
            An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
            Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
            Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Originally posted by Aladdin View Post
              Tee hee hee, I was just thinking the same same,
              That's kind of like saying:
              "And we wish you retaliatory negative rep back at you, bad boy!" MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
              But that's agains the laws of MC! MC is encouraging us to break the law!
              -Tim

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X