This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having a problem replying

Is anyone else having a problem replying to posts also?

I want to make another post in my thread about Captain Barbossa being possibly based after real life pirate Barbarossa in the entertainment Lounge, but I keep getting this response:

"The title that you have entered is too long (88 characters). Please shorten it to 85 characters long."

All I did was type in "So what are your opinions?"

Re: Having a problem replying

press 'go advanced' then you can delete some of the title. then you will be able to post.
    -Jack :geek:
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Originally posted by hollywood1939 View Post
      press 'go advanced' then you can delete some of the title. then you will be able to post.
      exactly
      "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

It only works when I change the title if I am editing a post or quoting someone. But when I am posting without a quote, I have the same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
          It only works when I change the title if I am editing a post or quoting someone. But when I am posting without a quote, I have the same problem.
          its just cause the reply title is too long.
          "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Hey can you guys/girls post something in that thread to see if it works for you? I think I may have fixed it, but I am not sure. Try to post without quoting anything at first though.

Comment

Here is the link: http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...24#post1015924

Comment

done and done.

Comment

Basically, when vB adds the "Re:" to the title for the reply, it extends it past the 85 characters (to 88).
                  -Monorail Man

Comment

Originally posted by Monorail Man View Post
                    Basically, when vB adds the "Re:" to the title for the reply, it extends it past the 85 characters (to 88).
                    Oh I see. Thanks for the feed back every one . Dusty had fixed the situation for me .

This thread can be closed now .

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X