This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Display Changing for some sections of the site

As the site continues to grow and add forums, the main page is getting a bit too long. To help keep everything in order, we will be collapsing some of the forums into "Sub-Sections". They will all still be there and function in the same old way, they'll just be displayed slightly differently on the main page.

You can see how the new forums look in the MiceAge Discussion forums. The new format has a link to the site, followed by a general discussion forum, followed by sub sections for each of the columnists. It all takes up much less space than before - and therefore requires less scrolling to see the whole page.

Thank you all for your support while we build a better MiceChat!

Sincerely,
    The MiceChat Crew
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Re: Forum Displan Changing for some sections of the site

genious.... how long till the other upgrades happen... WDW is soon...

Comment

Are we doing the same with the Clubs section? Because it's just HUGE!
      disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986 View Post
        genious.... how long till the other upgrades happen... WDW is soon...
        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
          dont make me get the teens to join the dark side... they already want to run the forum...

:mob:

Comment

FYI folks -
            I deleted the unused "Ask Al" section of the site. A few of you that have posted there in the distant past, may notice a slight drop in your post count.

-Dusty

Find us on Facebook:

Comment

Re: Forum Display Changing for some sections of the site

I like the new look so far. Great job Dusty (and crew)! :clap:

Comment

This is a better way to keep organized too, Dusty.

Comment

Dusty and MM - Thanks for all the the great work you are doing with this site!

:bow:

Howeverrrrr.....could we entertain the idea of changing the Micechat Main Lounge so that we can open it without having to scroll past the subforums every time? It would really help if it had it's own seperate link. As it stands now, there's quite a bit of scrolling involved to get down to the threads. It would be very cool if we didn't have to pass the Gibson Girls and Lost boys every time we want to go back and look at other threads in the lounge.

Other than that, the new condensed version is very cool. THANKS!

Comment

The first place I hit was the teen scene.. then I came over here... I was looking for the Lounge.... and wondered why I couldn't find it.... :lol: Then the light came on!!!! Remember... I'm old... it takes me a while to realize when something is different!!

Well I'm use to the "old" way, but I totally understand the need to tidy things up!! We are growing by leaps and bounds!!! It will just take a bit of playing around with it to get use to... but I'm pretty sure I'll be around enough to learn it pretty quick!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by localdisnyfan View Post
                      Dusty and MM - Thanks for all the the great work you are doing with this site!

:bow:

Howeverrrrr.....could we entertain the idea of changing the Micechat Main Lounge so that we can open it without having to scroll past the subforums every time? It would really help if it had it's own seperate link. As it stands now, there's quite a bit of scrolling involved to get down to the threads. It would be very cool if we didn't have to pass the Gibson Girls and Lost boys every time we want to go back and look at other threads in the lounge.

Other than that, the new condensed version is very cool. THANKS!
                      Why LDF.... you just need to expand your horizons... hang out with the Gibson Girls once in a while...:lol:

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

I just want to thank you for warning us about the changes. I am not always the brightest in that department.
                        BarbaraAnn

Comment

I notice that the current active users list at the bottom of the MiceChat page is no longer alphabetical. Tell me that's not permanent.
                          BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                            Why LDF.... you just need to expand your horizons... hang out with the Gibson Girls once in a while...:lol:

WAAAAAAAY too much estrogen going on in that forum!

Comment

Originally posted by localdisnyfan View Post
                              WAAAAAAAY too much estrogen going on in that forum!
                              ... chicken.... :evil:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X