Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Like this interview?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like this interview?

Could someone explain this:

Like this interview?digg_url = 'http://www.digg.com/movies/A_Conversation_with_Disney_Animator_Dave_Bossert';

I'm so curious what this means! It's under the user names on the left of the screen

Ta Da!

Re: Like this interview?

I'm just saw this too. I'm wondering what this is all about myself. Thanks for making this thread.
    Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayley B View Post
      I'm just saw this too. I'm wondering what this is all about myself. Thanks for making this thread.
      And things are acting weird! When I went to change my post...it showed an article....with a picture...NOT what I posted?

very strange

Ta Da!

Comment

It looks like admin here is rolling out a new feature, but I have no idea what.

Comment

Originally posted by claribella View Post
          And things are acting weird! When I went to change my post...it showed an article....with a picture...NOT what I posted?

very strange

It is also doing the same to me. It's making me do incorrect stuff. Stuff that I didn't mean to do and it's been taking me to the wrong threads.

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

I saw that too, then it disappeared. So then I was wondering if I was seeing things.
            She did it!

Comment

Originally posted by Spidergrrrl View Post
              I saw that too, then it disappeared. So then I was wondering if I was seeing things.
              No, you weren't seeing things...but it is now gone.

Ta Da!

Comment

It's behaving normal right at the moment now.

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayley B View Post
                  It's behaving normal right at the moment now.
                  Yeah, I think it's all over...It did look interesting though. I was intrigued.

Ta Da!

Comment

Originally posted by claribella View Post
                    Yeah, I think it's all over...It did look interesting though. I was intrigued.
                    Ahhh, poop - it went away before I had a chance to investigate. Ah well. Hopefully someone will be able to explain it later.
                    She did it!

Comment

Originally posted by Spidergrrrl View Post
                      Ahhh, poop - it went away before I had a chance to investigate. Ah well. Hopefully someone will be able to explain it later.
                      It was some sort of link to this interview done my MC's DisneyTim. Read it. Its a GREAT interview and DT did a GREAT job!

Ta Da!

Comment

It's a "Digg" link. [http://digg.com/]

By clicking and "voting" for this article it helps attract attention to it and to other Internet users. If they see the article and it links them back here it allows for more MiceChat views, readers, members and wonderful buddies! Not to mention it will allow more individiuals to read Tim's wonderful interview. :cwink:

What is Digg?
                        Here's the Wiki link to help explain it more technically.
                        Digg is a community-based news website with an emphasis on technology and science articles, recently expanding to a variety of other categories such as politics and videos. It combines social bookmarking, blogging, and syndication with a form of non-hierarchical, democratic editorial control. News stories and websites are submitted by users, and then promoted to the front page through a user-based ranking system. This differs from the hierarchical editorial system that many other news sites employ.

Readers can view all of the stories that have been submitted by fellow users in the "digg/All/Upcoming" section of the site. Once a story has received enough "diggs", it appears on Digg's front page. Should the story not receive enough diggs, or if enough users report a problem with the submission, the story will remain in the "digg all" area, where it may eventually be removed.
                        Articles are short summaries of stories on other websites with links to the stories, and provisions for readers to comment on the story. All content and access to the site is free, but registration is compulsory for certain elements, such as promoting ("digging") stories, submitting stories and commenting on stories. Digg also allows for stories to be posted to a user's blog automatically when he or she diggs a story.
                        Last edited by BigPigletFan; 02-09-2007, 11:37 PM. Reason: add photo/link

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X