This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mice Chat Gold re-subscribe

Yesterday I noticed that my subscription to Mice Chat Gold ran out....I was informed of this but that warning was sent to a email account I rarely check. So I put some money into my Paypal account and sent in my $12.00. Still don't have it. Do I need to do something else beyond hitting the pay button on PayPal? The FAQ says that once paid for the service starts instantly....I am kinda still waiting.

Tried it again today(another $12.00*), still to no avail. Anybody have any ideas what I am doing wrong?

*I don't mind the cost; Mice Chat alone is worth 10 times this amount to me.....the Gold is just gravy.
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Re: Mice Chat Gold re-subscribe

Normally, you need to use this form:

http://www.micechat.com/forums/payments.php

Did you use that form? I'll check the logs and add you if it didn't take.
    -Monorail Man

Comment

Okay, it seems that you paid via eCheck (this means that you only have a bank account tied to your PayPal account, no credit/debit card). The 'eCheck' method generally takes about 3 business days to process. You'll have 2 years of MCG once the processing clears.
      -Monorail Man

Comment

Thanks MM.
        Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

Originally posted by Monorail Man View Post
          Okay, it seems that you paid via eCheck (this means that you only have a bank account tied to your PayPal account, no credit/debit card). The 'eCheck' method generally takes about 3 business days to process. You'll have 2 years of MCG once the processing clears.
          2 years on 12 dollars?! I thought 1 year was $12!

Wait... nevermind. He did it twice.
          -Tim

Comment

please look up my payment to. Not sure how I paid, but I did. Just do not want to run out of gold service

Comment

Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
              please look up my payment to. Not sure how I paid, but I did. Just do not want to run out of gold service
              If you go to your User CP, then click on "Paid Subscriptions" it'll show you your join date and the Expiry date. You can also sign up gain via that page
              Good morning, son
              In twenty years from now
              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
              And I can tell you 'bout today
              And how I picked you up and everything changed
              It was pain
              Sunny days and rain
              I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
                If you go to your User CP, then click on "Paid Subscriptions" it'll show you your join date and the Expiry date. You can also sign up gain via that page
                yes, I did that and it says I expired yesterday :lol: but I paid 2 days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
                  eCheck as well. Give it 3 business days, and PayPal will approve it.
                  -Monorail Man

Comment

Question:

Looked on my "Paid Subscriptions" (thanks for the tip NNL) and it says I started MCG on 10-6-06. Now I started WAY before this so my renewal isn't until 10-6-07.

Normally I wouldn't complain, but I don't want to short MC on the $$ they are due me from my renewal.

Any way to double check this?

Thanks.

Comment

It might be from when everybody (over 18) got free MiceChat Gold for MiceChat's first birthday.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X