This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email question

I know you can enable your profile to allow emails to your screen name, but does this work outside of MC? Can I use justjohn@micechat.com as an email address now?

and if not, what is the difference between a pm and email then?
    Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Re: email question

http://www.micechat.com/forums/faq.p...q_vbms_howread
    Follow me on Twitter: @matthamand

Comment

I did that, but I didn't know if it was an inhouse thing or a real email address. I sent a test email and it finally got here, so its a real email address.
      Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

Due to MiceMail's design, messages are not instantly received. It can take a full minute or more from when a message is sent to you to when it it is received by you. Overhead caused by the standard e-mail protocols "POP3" and "SMTP" may add slightly to this time. In addition, the administrator may have lengthened this delay for performance reasons. If you are sure you have waited long enough and the message was indeed sent, you should contact the administrator.
        character
        Follow me on Twitter: @matthamand

Comment

Originally posted by justjohn View Post
          I know you can enable your profile to allow emails to your screen name, but does this work outside of MC? Can I use justjohn@micechat.com as an email address now?

MiceMail is a MiceChat Gold feature, and works exactly like regular Email. You can send and receive mail from anyone else in the world who has an Email address. The convenience is that you will have an easy link to your mail in the welcome box at the top of the site, just to the right of PMs.

Please follow the instructions to set up your MiceMail and you are all set.
          MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X