This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how can I post a picture

Sorry to ask, but I want to post a picture in my thread, and I cant figure out how.

Re: how can I post a picture

Originally posted by aenobarbe View Post
    Sorry to ask, but I want to post a picture in my thread, and I cant figure out how.
    choose an image hosting site (photobucket.com, imageshack.com, etc.) set up a free account, upload your pics, then copy and paste the link associated with your pics on your photo-host site. It's all pretty self-explanatory when you go to set up your free online account.

Comment

Any suggestions? Barfownz, you there? LOL

Comment

awesome, thanks.

moderator, please delete away on this thread

Comment

Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
          choose an image hosting site (photobucket.com, imageshack.com, etc.) set up a free account, upload your pics, then copy and paste the link associated with your pics on your photo-host site. It's all pretty self-explanatory when you go to set up your free online account.
          If I use a disposable camera and get a cd along with my prints from Target or Costco or whatever would I have to download the pics from the cd into photobucket or imageshack first, before I can download onto this site?

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
            If I use a disposable camera and get a cd along with my prints from Target or Costco or whatever would I have to download the pics from the cd into photobucket or imageshack first, before I can download onto this site?
            you can upload them to any photo site directly from the drive the cd happens to be in--as long as the images are the proper format. There is no "need" to save them to your hard drive first.
            However, to display your pic on a thread or post, I believe you would need an addressable link to the picture.

Comment

Exactly. You have to use the [IMG] code in order to post pictures on the site. (NOT HTML code) I know Photobucket has the code already listed for you, you just have to copy and paste the code into the message box.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X