Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Press Release Discussion (moved from another subject)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Press Release Discussion (moved from another subject)

Steal my thunder DB!
    Check out my other blog:

Re: Six Flags toutes its new redesigned website

Not trying to steal anyone's thunder, just frustrated that folks posts links to Press Releases, when the ENTIRE purpose of a Press Release is that it is Public Domain information, and that the company that releases it WANTS to have it available in full in at as many sites as possible.

So yes, if you (or anyone else) posts another link to a Press Release, I will place the entire Press Release in the thread. I understand why folks don't quote, or only quote limited amounts of News articles, but that is a different subject.
    Last edited by Darkbeer; 04-04-2007, 02:34 PM. Reason: typo
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Re: Six Flags toutes its new redesigned website

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
      Not trying to steal anyone's thunder, just frustrated that folks posts links to Press Releases, when the ENTIRE purpose of a Press Release is that it is Public Domain information, and that the company that releases it WANTS to have it available in full in as many sites as possible.

So yes, if you (or anyone else) posts another link to a Press Release, I will place the entire Press Release in the thread. I understand why folks don't quote, or only quote limited amounts of News articles, but that is a different subject.
      For the record: I am charged with posting only summeries not full press releases... There are other reasons why I do not post full press releases... But I agree this is not the place for this discussion.
      Check out my other blog:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X