Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

MiceAge to MiceChat user reset?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MiceAge to MiceChat user reset?

Hi something I noticed happens at both my work computer and my home computer -- I have my screen name and password saved, so it automatically logs me into MiceChat when I enter www.micechat.com. However, when I enter MiceChat through another site, say, MiceAge (at the end of a column) or O-Meon's/Werner's/etc. column, I am not logged in anymore and have to re-enter my info.

It doesn't BOOT me (i.e. it doesn't log me out; if I have micechat open in another window I am still logged on), but I was just curious if that happens to anyone else, or if it was just a Firefox/IE thing, or what?
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
    sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Re: MiceAge to MiceChat user reset?

maybe the redirect uses micechat.com rather than www.micechat.com ?

sometimes cookies react to strict typing of the address.

Comment

This happens to me alot too. I just click on a fourm and usually it recognises my cookies and says i'm logged in, just the front page says i'm not.

^Thankye Con!! ^

Comment

Hmm... I've yet to notice this problem at all. Never happened with me using Firefox.
        -Tim

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X