Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i wanna post a picture...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • i wanna post a picture...

    i wanna post a picture on here from photobucket.com but i can't figure out how? can someone please tell me
    sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

  • #2
    Re: i wanna post a picture...

    You have to use the IMG code. Under the picture in photobucket there should be 4 lines of various codes. The first one says "share URL", then URL link, HTML tag and IMG code. The easiest and fastest way is just to copy the IMG code and past it into the message box, then post.
    Last edited by penguinsoda; 07-12-2007, 10:52 PM.




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: i wanna post a picture...

      Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
      You have to use the IMG code. Under the picture in photobucket there should be 4 lines of various codes. The first one says "share URL", then URL link, HTML tag and IMG code. The easiest and fastest way is just to copy the IMG code and past it into the message box, the post.
      are you serious???? i won't EVEN tell you how many steps i've been using the way i've been doing it!:lol:

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: i wanna post a picture...

        i didnt know how to post a picture either....
        ---------
        |I QUIT|
        ---------
        ...Not like anyone on here really gives a care about me anyway...

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: i wanna post a picture...

          Originally posted by pixywingz View Post
          are you serious???? i won't EVEN tell you how many steps i've been using the way i've been doing it!:lol:

          You're kidding! In fact, all I have to do is click on the line of code, my computer automatically copys it, then I come into the message part of the thread, make sure I have a cursor, hit apple/V and it drops the code in for me!

          Originally posted by nevi12 View Post
          i didnt know how to post a picture either....
          Cool! Now you can do it to!




          Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


          Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: i wanna post a picture...

            thanks for the help
            sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

            Comment

            Ad Widget

            Collapse
            Working...
            X