Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

O'nuts 3rd annual "how to make MiceChat a better place"

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: O'nuts 3rd annual &quot;how to make MiceChat a better place&quot;

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    I've never been to Reno.
    I've been to Reno.
    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

I posted this recently in the Debate Lounge but since many stay away from that forum like the plague, it seemed worth repeating.

I really wish they would do away with the ability to delete posts long after they have been posted. If you can't stand by what you posted, chances are, you shouldn't have posted it in the first place. And if your post caused a sh*tstorm, perhaps it should remain on the boards as a reminder to you why you should think before you post.

I'm especially peeved when the OP deletes their first post. Everyone is left scratching their head as to what the hell happened. Again, if you had to frantically delete after the little red dots started coming in, you need to exercise more restraint in your ideas of what constitutes an appropriate thread.
      "How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?"
      - Satchel Paige

Comment

I have a friend who knows someone who's been to Reno.
        sigpic

Comment

DMCA thread killers. If you don't stoppit I'm gonna send you to Reno and make you stay at the Pink Cloud Motel, the one with hourly rates and where everybody gets the clap!

Comment

Reno is the biggest little city in the world!

:razz:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Let's all go to Reno.
              One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Originally posted by Mouse princess
              Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Comment

Woohoo!!! Reno trip! :yea:
                sigpic

Comment

I almost moved to Reno. Thanks God I avoided that near disaster!

Comment

Hey O'Nut- shall we argue about this for old times sake? :clap:

Comment

Your anger feeds the troll. Drama fuels the net!
                      There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
                      -Dr. Strange

Comment

I've never been to Reno
                        Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

:lmao:

Comment

Clap!!! Yay!!! :clap:

Comment

Meh- Reno sucks. :evil:

Comment

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oID=1883614042

It's time for Janet Reno's Dance Party!!

My my my my Sharona! It's the biggest little best SNL skit ever.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X